POSSIBLE SALARY RANGE: R83 000 – R547 000 +** https://www.payscale.com/research/ZA/Job=Digital_Marketing_Manager/Salary/1fb6c8bb/Cape-Town
Help the business to achieve its objectives through digital marketing strategies within timescales and to budget by planning and implementing
Skills and abilities: Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills, digital literacy, motivational, budgeting and forecasting skills. Understanding and experience of customer acquisition and retention strategies and the ability to use data and analytics to the advantage of the business.
What are the responsibilities of a sales manager? Of course an answer to this question is not a straight forward one as it may differ from one organisation to another. The role of a digital marketing manager may include the following:
A good example of the typical requirements for a digital marketing manager would be this role recently advertised by Michael Page on LinkedIn
As the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- As the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership and development of the marketing function
- Drive execution throughout the category unit, to ensure the development and execution of brand communication and activation strategies
- Regulating and maintaining strong relationships with external providers, specifically media, advertising, RM/Digital, PR, promoter and specialist agencies
- Leading the development, implementation and evaluation of strong communication channel strategies
- Getting feedback from the customers through surveys in order to plan the right strategy
- Drive the performance of one or more brands within our portfolio through the development and implementation of brand strategies and marketing programs.
- Provide solutions and guidance to the group for his implementation in South Africa as social media strategy, South African behaviours or market information.
- Managing the e-commerce website to develop the online sales
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate Will Have The Following
- Minimum tertiary degree preferred
- Marcom: Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing Field with Digital background across all aspects including digital, strategy, comms and branding
- Strong desire to learn and grow in the Sport environment
- Candidate must have a proactive and project builder mindset making him able to grow in leadership
- Hands on attitude with experience of working in smaller teams
Career progression: You may decide to enhance your sales management skills through a focussed qualification. With experience, you may rise to the position of Senior Sales Manager or Director of sales, or choose to work as a freelance consultant.