July, Aug, Oct, Nov
4 days with two-months coaching support
Course Offered in Association with the University of Derby
The Global Executive Business School partners with top UK University to deliver courses to African executives and entrepreneurs. This series of Leadership Development programmes runs four times per year, introducing you, as a senior executive to a broad range of business areas, giving you the ability to make effective management decisions
The four session intensive course delivered by the University of Derby followed by two days of follow-up coaching by the Executive Coaching Team at GEBS covers the following:
- Design customer experience scenarios and map out effective ways of delivering and managing them
- Apply theoretical models to identify and assess service quality management systems within a given context
- Develop customer satisfaction and customer loyalty tools based on given theoretical frameworks to suit different scenarios
- Create a personal development plan to help participants deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
During the five day on-campus or live online programme, you will be coached to find solutions to your personal and professional challenges, while analysing your historical thinking patterns, and breakdowns will open up new possibilities for achievement and performance.
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Microsoft Teams study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
The experience you gain on the GEBS intensive courses will remain with you far beyond the five days of your educational experience. It is designed to be a learning journey that lasts a lifetime.
The short course will cover the process of designing, delivering and managing service quality and related customer experiences. The course will present service quality and experience frameworks that will facilitate the design, delivery and management of service experiences. The relationship between service quality management, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty will be explored. Participants will be able to critically analyse and evaluate the impact of service quality management systems on customer service experiences with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. The course will also address the impact of staffing on customer service experiences.
Case studies, interactive discussions, group exercises, coaching and 360-degree feedback will teach attendees how to have greater impact in their organisations and drive their own career development. Personalised coaching is a core component of the programme.
Through expert and peer coaching, the content will be linked to women leaders’ past and current experiences as well as their future aspirations, creating a truly personalised experience.
The content is also tailored to each participant’s current organisational context and the broader performance-limiting factors hospitality teams face within their businesses.
Participants will continue to receive support after the programme with a follow-up coaching session to cement learning and drive forward personal action plans.
Once you have completed the four-day programme, you will have the opportunity to engage in follow-up coaching through which to continue the process of reflection that began on the course, deepening your ongoing learning and personal development once you return to the workplace.
The full breakdown of course modules is as follows:
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page. Please fill in the form and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you’ve submitted your application form, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Why Study at GEBS
- Rated as Gold in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in the UK.·
- A top 30 UK University as per the Guardian University Guide 2020· –
- No1 International Student Centre in the UK (International Student Barometer 2018 UK Benchmark Group)·
- Top 10 in the world for international student learning experience (International Student Barometer 2018 Global Benchmark Group)·
- In the top 1,000 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)·
- No1 UK Modern University for formally welcoming international students (International Student Barometer 2018 UK Benchmark Group)·
- No1 UK Modern University for multi-cultural learning (International Student Barometer 2018 UK Benchmark Group)·
Receive an internationally accepted, CPD certificate to certify your learning.
- Participation Certificate from the University of Derby
- Expert tutors providing complete support and guidance
- Modern Johannesburg-based campus or live, online classes.
- Leadership Coaching to maximise your learning
- Comprehensive set of course material included for ongoing learning & development
Who is the course for?
- Current or future Hospitality Managers
- Company Directors in the Hospitality Sector
- Duration: 4 Days
- Next intakes July ,August , Oct, November 2020
- Campus: Johannesburg or online depending on Covid-19 regulations
- Programme Fees: R8000