POSSIBLE SALARY RANGE: R275 000 – R550 000 +*https://www.payscale.com/research/ZA/Job=Customer_Relationship_Management_(CRM)_Analyst/Salary
A key part of the marketing department of modern organisations where understanding customer needs and wants at a dealer level has become crucial and a key competitive advantage. You will be collecting and analysing customer data in order to improve effectiveness of marketing.
Skills and abilities: Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data and analysis and research to generate insight and provide strategic directions for a business is most beneficial.
What are the responsibilities of a procurement manager? Of course an answer to this question is not a straight forward one as it may differ from one type of business to another.
A good example of the typical requirements for a procurement manager would be this role recently advertised by Multi-choice in South Africa
he Multichoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving rapidly growing base of 13,5 million households. Eminent brands within the Group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto. Key areas of operations are:
- Storytelling ranging from content creation, production and aggregation including the best global general entertainment, sport and eminent African content library, delivered to customers
- Pay Television: direct-to-home satellite and digital terrestrial television services;
- SVOD: subscription video on demand services across multiple online platforms with a focus on library and local content in developing markets, and
- Advertising: providing dynamic media solutions; handling commercial airtime, on-air sponsorships, content integration, and online sales across a variety of 130+ channel brands on linear TV, VOD, social media, and digital platforms.
The group’s strength lies in its focus on local language and culture, its entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of its workforce. Multichoice Group has a successful history of identifying trends early, adapting them for the markets in which it operates and leveraging them to maximum advantage. The group generates revenues primarily through subscription model, with a growing contribution from advertising revenue. Its key objectives are to:
- Expand Pay TV, SVOD subscriber base and Advertising sales
- Focus on investment and technology
- Maintain a local approach
- Provide quality service
- Attract innovative and motivated employees